ang harding makeso :P

my name is.... Eden.. but my first name is not Eden :)) 16yrs old... half pinoy, half s♥ne.. haha LOL IM A CERTIFIED PINAY, Sone, YoonAddict :) <3's kpop :P Jesus is my savior, my religion.. and i do LOVE Him soooo much!!~ :D

foods

I ♥ ...

my own gif's

S♥NE

Aug 31 '13

335 notes (via yengonthemission)

Jun 12 '13

and today, sooyoung died of happines

1,419 notes (via yurioppa & toldyouseo)

May 29 '13
even though you may not sing as well as Taeyeon
may not do aegyo as cute as Sunny
may not speak english as well as Jessica and Tiffany
may not dance as well as Hyoyeon
may not be as sexy as Yuri
may not have legs as long as Sooyoung&#8217;s
may not be as smart as Seohyun
even though they wreck my list every time.. you&#8217;ll still be my Ultimate Bias forever ♥
Happy 23th/24th Birthday Im Yoona unnie! 
I know theres 99.9% chance of you not reading this.. but I am doing this for that 0.1% and with the eagerness of my feels~ XD
NAEKO SASEUM! SARANGHAEYOOOOOOW!~ ♥♥♥

even though you may not sing as well as Taeyeon

may not do aegyo as cute as Sunny

may not speak english as well as Jessica and Tiffany

may not dance as well as Hyoyeon

may not be as sexy as Yuri

may not have legs as long as Sooyoung’s

may not be as smart as Seohyun

even though they wreck my list every time.. you’ll still be my Ultimate Bias forever ♥

Happy 23th/24th Birthday Im Yoona unnie! 

I know theres 99.9% chance of you not reading this.. but I am doing this for that 0.1% and with the eagerness of my feels~ XD

NAEKO SASEUM! SARANGHAEYOOOOOOW!~ ♥♥♥

4 notes Tags: im yoona snsd girls generation happy birthday UB

May 26 '13

justinzoned:

What is happening to our world :(

(Source: demsiz)

158,915 notes (via matabangutak & demsiz)

May 22 '13

6 notes Tags: snsd sooyoung meme memes girls generation

May 22 '13
LOLOLOLOL korni! XD

LOLOLOLOL korni! XD

16 notes Tags: tagalog memes snsd memes snsd girls generation taeny meme

May 22 '13
rilakkuma12:

JeTi acting adorable! Ahh, my OTP! :3

rilakkuma12:

JeTi acting adorable! Ahh, my OTP! :3

(Source: kuryama)

41 notes (via sonyeoshigayz & kuryama)

May 22 '13

cr. owner

39 notes Tags: taeny taeyeon tiffany snsd girls generation pic/gif not mine credits

May 22 '13

Kids

(Source: kakkaiwa)

2,604 notes (via sonyeoshigayz & kakkaiwa)

May 22 '13
"Love doesnt deserve the fault you give&#8230; Its the lover not Love" good morning! ^^ #instagodministries

"Love doesnt deserve the fault you give… Its the lover not Love" good morning! ^^ #instagodministries

1 note Tags: instagodministries

web stats